This is the part we’ve worked hard to make sure isn’t really necessary.
We just want you to love what you order and wear it with Neon Bimbo prowess and style. We’re sure it wont always get to this, but if it does that’s life and we’ll deal with it and keep a smile on your dial
All items bought may be returned and/or refunded by the buyer, subjected to the discretion and approval of Neon Bimbo, given the following conditions:
• Request(s) for returns are accepted within 14 working days from delivery.
• All items must be returned in their delivered state, along with all of its parts and tags & original packaging.
• Damaged/defective/wrong items may be exchanged, depending on the sole discretion of the management.
• Cancellation of items/orders may be made prior to the completion of orders and the management reserves the right to refuse any cancellation made after shipment of the item(s).
• The return fee will be solely be rendered by the buyer.
• The customer is entitled to a reshipment or refund if the order is still undelivered after 60 working days from the time the order was picked up by the courier (this can be refer to as “the earliest update visible on tracking information”).
If you need to make a change to your order, please email us within 3 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org or our contact page and let us know what’s happening. Our team will be happy to assist you in finding a solution.
However, since your order might be processed quickly by our logistics team, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your requests if you don’t contact us within 3 hours from the purchase time.
Request of cancellation
Formal request of cancellation WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED if sent to our customer service email address email@example.com within 3 hours from the purchase. You should report your full name and order number used to make the purchase, and a short reason of why you changed your mind.
We will not accept your request of cancellation if your email did not reach us within 3 hours from the time the purchase was made.
If you cannot request a change or cancellation on time, you must wait for your parcel to be delivered before you can return it to us. The return will be arranged at your own expenses.
Re-shipments and Refunds
You are entitled to apply for a Reshipment or Refund (the final choice will be made on a case-by-case basis) if your order is not delivered within 60 working days* from the time the order was picked up by the courier (this can be refer to as “the earliest update available on tracking information”).
In order to apply, you should send an email with your full name and order number to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating what the issue is or by clicking here.
Please, note that we will only accept requests made within 60 working days from the time the order was picked up by the courier.
*Working Days excludes Saturdays and Sundays, as well as all Public Holidays (Australian Public Holidays).
1. If tracking information shows that your order arrived at Destination Country, and is either held by the customs or by the local post, we will not accept any reshipment request. In fact, you are responsible for contacting the local customs and local post in case of any additional information may be needed to successfully complete the delivery.
2. If tracking information shows that your order was returned (i.e. sent back) by Local Post/Customs, because of various reasons which may include “Numerous delivery attempts failed” or “Wrong shipping address”, we may reserve the right to not reship your order, and this will be decide on a case-by-case basis